Blogger templates

Friday, July 15, 2011

The best of today and yesterday

 Model: Freya Bennett. Photo in sepia with my mini vintage chair. I looooveee this photo. She looks soo pretty! She looks like someone out of a Jane Austen novel/movie. 
Hair was done by me, inspired by Allie from The Notebook. 
Absolutely love the fringe. 
 Another photo with my mini vintage chair. Model: Ashika. Check out her shoes... :D
 The dress was seriously amazing. Hair done by me! If theres one thing i love more than taking all these photos, its the opportunity to play with everyones hair... 
 Black and white photos. Freya has AWESOME eyebrows. Best eyebrows ive ever seen. Lol what a random thing to notice... 
I love the expression of this photo. These black and white photos were supposed to be my 'take' on a high fashion editorial type look/style. 
I love this photo of Freya! Another editorial attempt. I reckon it worked out alright! Man i love that bow. 

1 comments:

monica said...

so impressed! well done, liz!