Blogger templates

Monday, July 11, 2011

Photoshoot with my sister

I did my sisters hair and makeup. She has nice, healthy, undamaged hair so i decided to curl it instead of using my rollers like i usually would. Tied two ponytails, and stuck in a couple of bobby pins. Easy stuff! Nothing as hard as my braided buns...
I really hate this backdrop. SO many creases. It took my an hour to iron this 3 x 11m piece of shit. And it was still full of ripples. Thank god we're getting a new one in a couple of days! 

Im fully booked with photoshoots from Thursday onwards. Dont know where im going to find the time to edit... Will be posting up pics. 
Im hoping i can get involved with hair and makeup, but i dont think ill have much time to. Some of my upcoming days, i have two shoots in one day :S

0 comments: