Blogger templates

Friday, August 19, 2011

Delicious food + LIGHTROOM (finally)

Just going to warn you, this post will just be a seemingly endless scroll of ALOT of photos that ive photographed previously, but now with LIGHTROOM EFFECTS! I finally got this amazing software thanks to my best friend Matt :) Thanks a lot mate!
Niko's cafe in Oakleigh. These treats were like $5-$6 each. But very much worth it, they were amazing. 

An old photo of macaroons i made. Chai and chocolate with baileys buttercream. 
 Midnight snack in between assignments. 

 This caramel slice was HEAVEN. It took me two hours to eat because i was savouring every crumb of it. 
 See that thick layer of chocolate ganache right in the middle of this chocolate cake??? Magical. 
Eric and i stopped walked past some memorial tombstones on the way back to chadstone. 
Its connnniiieeee wearing my hat and shirt.
You will probably have seen these photos on some of my other websites. I cant remember which ones i have and havent put up. (I dont keep count) But these are the lightroom edited versions. 
We got helium balloons for this shoot and almost lost them when they got caught in a tree!
I really need to update my photography on my other websites.... this blog is the only site i regularly update. Subscribe if you havent already!
From the first shoot i ever did! (Wow what a long time ago that was...)

1 comments:

monica winczura said...

looks amazing liz, loving the effects