Blogger templates

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reveiws and photoshoots

When i bought my ipad stylus from Dagi, they were generous enough to send me a few extra stylus' for me to review. I have the P504, P601, and P602.
P504 and P602 have the same capacitive tip, but one of them has a pen on the other end. 

 In order from left to right: P601, P504, P602. 
I gotta say, i prefer the P504 and P602 tips better. The P601 tip makes squeaky sounds, and has to be help on a certain angle.  
They are REALLY good for accurate drawing though! Just some quick silly sketch... I suck at shading. 
 
Curlformers :D Pretty sure ive been rambling on about there to anyone who will listen!
 I either sleep in them, for really defined curls, or just leave them in for a few hours. 
Btw vintage shirt i got from an opshop ^_^
 
*NONE of the following photos have been colour corrected/edited at all! Straight from the camera* 
MPC held a city workshop this weekend.  
 Matt reluctantly posing for me >:D
 Hosier and Rutledge graffiti lanes. (again)
 Heres a sneak preveiw from my shoot with Emily. None are edited. 

0 comments: