Blogger templates

Friday, August 5, 2011

PLUSHIE TOYS!

 
Okay so i have a whole bunch of plushie toys for sale. Theyre kinda unique and weird looking. 
They are all brand new, and if youre looking for something quirky and cute, you should buy one! 

They were inventory from a website my mum used to run, but now were just trying to get rid of them, so were selling them cheap (purchase price). 
This is only a few of them! We have like.... boxes full of these strange plushies. 
 They come in keyrings too. 
 With little booklets of info on the different characters. 
 This is my sisters favourite. Its a pink frog with asterisks for eyes, and a green tongue. You can see the quality of the work. All of the keyrings and plushies, and REALLY well made!
More keyrings.  
My mums favourite. Some pink 4 armed thing, with 3 teeth and blue drool.  
 
No rude jokes please! [SOLD]
 A lady bug sorta thing?
The craftmenship of these toys is really good. Good quality material and stitching.  
No rude jokes here either. I dont understand the position of * either. 
I am not a plushie person. I tend to throw them out of my bed in my sleep. But heres one of the plushies i like.  
Wearing: vintage cardigan, lolitta shorts, and thrifted pussy bow tank shirt. 
 I like this one too! Btw vintage cardigan and shirt ;) 
And i like this one too. [SOLD] Wearing: sportsgirl socks, dress from dfo, dotti blazer and dfo beret. 

The plushies are $20 each, and the keyrings are $10 each. 
Email me at: lizicm@gmail.com
Orrrrr if you know me personally ;) which is like .... most of you reading, feel free to come to my house sometime and look through my entire collection (ALOT more). They make a great gift, are brand new, and all come in soft cotton bags for protection. 

1 comments:

Tanya said...

omg these are ridiculously cute! want one in every color!