Blogger templates

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Matt Park 2

Today i hung out with Matt. Heres a photo he took with my camera. Fairly simple outfit. I almost bought that cardigan in black. But i swapped it last second for a pop of colour. Colourful items of clothing scare me cause im always worried they will clash with my hair. Next on my list would be red tights like Blair wears in Gossip Girl. But ive promised myself not to spend a dime on clothes for the next few months at least! My following blogs/photographs will all be of my current wardrobe. Ill just be mixing and matching old items and nothing new. Lets see how long i last.

Im in love with peter pan collars right now, and anything high waisted. In this photo, its all new clothes: Dotti shirt, Lolitta shorts, and Lolitta cardigan.
I purposely cut my legs out cause i didnt have the pair of shoes i wanted for this outfit. Which would have been ankle lace up riding boots in grey or brown.

0 comments: