Blogger templates

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BAGS. Sorry for the spam.

I GOT MY CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL YAY. 
I got is second hand for $100. Which is awesome because it would have cost me something like 150 plus 20 bucks shipping to get is from the company. Not to mention 6 months waiting! :(
I did pay 165 for my yellow satchel though... but its brand new and bigger and being shipped from sydney. Cant wait to receive it. 
None of the photos are colour graded, to depict thier true colours. 
You can see the previous persons scuff marks on the left buckle.  
 Its really good quality. I was worried because they were SO many unhappy customers on the Cambridge Satchel Comapnys facebook. People said some of them had loose stitching, marks and scratches on inside and outside, crookedness, etc because they are hand made in UK and 100% british leather. Not to mention everyone was pissed that it was taking so long for them to get thier satchels. 
 Youd think 11inches is alot of space... but the leather is really hard and not stretchy at all. My 11 inch satchel fits an A5 notebook perfectly. I can also squeeze in my purse, and probably a few pens. I can also put my phone and chapstick in the extra pocket. All my uni essentials :)
 Pretty feminine bag. Ive left the tag along in case i decide to return it... I think its a bit too girly for me. 
That said i really like the style of this bag. Its a box!


It fits an A5 book perfectly, plus my purse, phone and chapstick. 

I just want to take a moment to explain that im not a crazy shopper... I dont always spend so much money! I think ive said it before, but ill say it again. Exam stress makes me either binge eat or binge shop. And out of the two, i think id prefer to binge shop because into fashion anyway. (Last exam period i ate an entire tin of milo powder. Not even kidding). 
Also i havent bought any new clothes or anything for like 6 months!
Anyway, ill do a review on the yellow satchel when it arrives. 

0 comments: