Blogger templates

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Toolangi

Well well i havent posted in a month. 
I blame work and uni entirely for this. 
A lot has happened during my absence so im just going to dot point it rather than write it all out. I love dot points. 
- had photography club agm
- working at sky music (nothing new)

Okay, so that wasnt alot, but believe me... Those two dot points take up alot of my time. 

First exciting news: I got elected President of MPC. Im the first female president ever :) I feel guilty for all the other people who were running for the position too but didnt make the cut because they were all brilliant. But im so excited for all the awesome things i have planned, and having the authority to make them happen! 
Im also on the hunt for new photographers that i can introduce to the club. Its a mission. Must find all potential photographers at caulfield and make them join the club. If theres one thing i want more than anything, its making sure that the opportunites and activities/events i organise next year, are known to ALL photography enthusiasts!! (And this means joining the club) 
I also gotta mention my new committee of about 10? They are awesome. Im lucky to have such a great committee and i honestly cant wait to work with them next year. Top blokes. 

Second exciting thing. Working at Sky Music is awesome. My co worker used to be a touring musician, and he has all sorts of connections, including being "beer drinking buddies" with a guy at Maton guitars! This is brilliant because it so happens that the Maton website needs work, and i am in the market for a Maton Mini guitar. Basically, Henry, my co worker is helping me get a deal with them so i can get my $1.5k guitar in return for a couple days photography for Maton. Is this awesome, or is this awesome??
Ive even put together photos ive taken for Cole Clarke, Gibson usa, Ibanez, peavey, etc.... just in case they ask for my product photography portfolio. 

I also got quite a few shoots lined up for after exams! I just gotta make it through exams first...
Shoots being: 2 makeup artists, fashion shoots, glamour shoots, online fashion boutique, fashion blogger, a few musicians and bands... alot of couples wanting couple photoshoots... im excited. 

This past weekend i spent out in Toolangi for Matts birthday. I didnt take many photos because, well.... because i was lazy. The photos i did take, i cast lightroom magic over them and they turned out better than i thought. If i knew they would look like this, i would have taken more. 

Little fire from day 1
 Birthday boy
 Main house
 Fluffies
 Going for a walk in the forest
Strange letterboxes 
 Peekaboo

I thought i would be refreshed for the upcoming weeks after this little trip, but not quite...
Also i bought a parasol up in healesville that i was gonna use for one of my shoots... but i left it up there!!! Was kicking myself the whole way home. 

0 comments: