Blogger templates

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

So ive had cambridge satchels on my wish list for about a year now. And i always thought i would just get one in time for summer. But then after a bit of research into the company, i discovered the horrible news that it takes almost 6 months for the handmade satchels to arrive on your doorstep! This means i pretty much wouldn't get my bags till next winter if i ordered now! So ever since, ive been searching high and low for aussie retailers, second hand satchels, anywhere that i can get it from immediately. I really want these for the summer! 
Im after a: red 11inch, and yellow 13inch. 
After three days hard work searching and calling and emailing in desperation, i managed to get a second hand red 11inch, and a yellow 13inch shipped to me from a sydney store!!!!
I just got off the phone with the people at Davidmetnicole and the yellow satchel was thier absolute last one!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I dont know where that word comes from, but im seeing it all over facebook. 
Sort of like squealing in glee? Get it? Squeal + Glee = Squee? 
Ah dear god im so lame. 

Red 11inch (not with me yet - will be collecting this afternoon)
Yellow 13inch (will be coming later this week!!!)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. 
Now i can go back to concentrating on study? Probably not.... ive got alot of online shopping arriving in the mail this and next week. Exam stress makes me do silly things. Like spend money on the internet :S

I will review them when both arrive safely with me :)

0 comments: