Blogger templates

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mums old jeans are NOW MINE!

I realise this is a bit of a spam having suddenly posted twice in week after being absent for a month. But this was completely necessary because i havent really done a single post just dedicated to fashion yet... and i managed to convince my mum to let me cut up her vintage levi jeans! Wheeee

Im so rapt, they are absolutely perfect condition and fit me perfectly. I dont own any denim in a light blue colour, and i dont own any vintage denim either! 
She has two pairs of these and i convinced her to let me cut one pair to make into shorts. They are high waisted, and actually a bit tight :(
Anyway, i decided to raid her closet while i was at it, and so my entire outfit is comprised out of my mums clothes and i dont own any of it... until NOW (ive claimed ownership over all items). 
Shes okay with me borrowing her clothes on indefinite loan because she has a new shipment of clothes coming the mail from next week. I introduced her to ASOS, she went nuts (shes too busy to go to the shops) and i thought id made a big mistake. But i realised this could work in my favour... :D I convinced her to get sizes six to eight which means ill be able to wear most of her new clothes hehe (and potentially borrow indefinitely). 

Mums precious vintage levi high waisted jeans just underwent the CHOP!

Vintage levis high waisted shorts <3, abercrombie check singlet top thingy, valleygirl white lace vest, flower blazer from i dunno where.
Im not wearing shoes in these photos :P

Theyre a little tight, i dont think i will be able to tuck in any jumpers... geez my mum must have been thin :( or maybe im just putting on tummy fat from all my exam study binge eating
Sometimes clothes stay in my wardrobe for years, unworn, and then one day i find a matching item, and BAM i wear them for the next whole month. 
These shorts really couldnt have come at a better time! I cant wait to wear them throughout summer :D

0 comments: