Blogger templates

Saturday, May 7, 2011

City gardens

Mpc people headed into the royal botanical gardens to snap some photos today. Here are some of my pics. 
None have been edited/retouched. (Not even colour corrected). Straight from the camera! 

Lovely autumn colours :) My first few photos came out really dull and grey toned. So i stole a filter off Eric and it really made a difference. 

Had a mini model shoot. Model: Queenie 
 I dont know how i feel about the colour here. 
Aln all by himself.  
 Me taken by Mani, a new mpc member! I wore red tights, high waisted shorts, brown jumper, with white top (underneath) and pussy bow (in front), and the grey $1 cardi i got last week! Also got a new red bow headband to match... which got photographed a few times :S
 Dan and Ros
 Heart shaped leaves! Epic loveliness :)
 Ros in Hosier and Rutgier graffiti lanes. 
I love my new polarising filter from Eric. Thanks bud! This is what my photos were like before. Really grey and dull and washed out. Probably because it was such an overcast day and the lighting was poor/minimal. 

0 comments: